I JUST PEED MYSELF
THE AUDIO IS EXACTL HOW I READ THAT OMFG
I just died a bit
only a bit
I forgot to plug my earphones in and I played this. Needless to say I have scared many people in the library.
But luxury has never appealed to me, I like simple things, books, being alone, or with somebody who understands.
There’s a saying that be with someone who brings out the best in you. Someone who complements you and adds value to your life. Someone who makes you happy and each day worth living for. Someone where being with them is not 1 (them) + 1 (you)= 2 (your strength + their strengths) or below, but 3 or higher.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
FUCKING THANK YOU. LORD.
such a needed campaign. i wish they’d have included native americans as well, though, as cultural appropriation of them in costumes is just as awfully common.
It’s that time of year again when these go around. And I will keep reblogging them. And if I see the joke ones I am likely to rip them apart with prejudice.
I will reblog this every year and unfollow anyone who posts joke fandom spinoffs of this very serious and important commentary.
How to gracefully deal with gay rumors.
I can not not reblog this
for the record books
When people walk away from you, let them go. You shouldn’t have to talk them into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, and coming to see you, because if they really cared about you in the first place; they would not be going anywhere.